Infopower has developed the Infotel Accounting modules to integrate and work seamlessly with each other and the other Infotel modules such as Point of Sale, Membership, Golf Management, Event Management and Accommodation.
These modules contain the normal functions that you would expect from an accounting system together with any additional requirements to suit the Club and Hospitality industries.
The main benefit of using Infotel’s Accounting system in conjunction with the Hospitality modules is the integration and the common look and feel so the user does not have to get used to multiple system styles and nuances. This helps minimise data entry and errors caused by having to enter information multiple times in different systems. This also saves valuable staff time and maximises accuracy of information.
Below is list of the main functions and features of each of the Accounting Modules.
• Fully integrated to all Infotel modules
• The strength of the General Ledger system is in the reporting capability
• Financial Report Writer to allow users to create any number of Trading Statement and Balance sheet reports
• Reports are created directly as Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
• Department selections for each report are stored for easy running each month
• Option to print a separate report for each department
• Output column selection stored for each report. Optional columns include Budget Variance in dollars and percentage.
• Multiple End of Month Financial Reports can be run with one click of the mouse
• Financial Reports can be run for a date range (eg a week) as well as the usual Monthly reporting
• Option to report on each month’s actuals to date and budgets for the remainder of the year
• Budget only report for each month in any of the Trading Statement formats
• Budgets can be imported directly from a spreadsheet to save manual entry
• Journals can be imported directly from a spreadsheet to save manual entry
• General Ledger Account Enquiry shows the Departments used with the account and allows selection of the department to then show monthly totals for each transaction type with further drill down capability to each actual transaction.
Debtors (Accounts Receivable)
• Invoice, Credit Note and Receipt Entry
• Receipt reversal
• Incorrect Invoice and Credit Note deletion
• Debtor Transaction Change facility to allow changes to:
General Ledger Allocations
Allocate and de-allocate receipts to invoices
• Recurring Sundry Receipt creation and posting
• Debtor Refund processing
• Standard invoice can be created for Debtors and posted on selected dates (eg monthly)
• Bulk Invoicing for multiple Debtors. Useful for event attendance, Christmas hampers, specials
• Import BPAY receipts file from your Bank and automatically update Debtor accounts
• Interest calculation on overdue accounts option
• Debtor Maintenance has option to automatically allocate receipts and credit transactions to invoices
based on the oldest invoice first. Useful for deposits or pre-paid accounts
• Ability to email Invoices as PDF
• Email or Print Statements as PDF. Option to include each Invoice detail in PDF per Debtor
• Ability to add additional PDFs to emails
• Trial Balance based on debtor type (Member/Debtor/Internal)
• Transaction Listings
Creditors (Accounts Payable)
• Invoice and Credit Note entry
• View PDF option to display a copy of the original Creditor Invoice document when saved as a PDF
• Creditor payments based on invoices due date
• Payment cancellation
• Invoice deletion
• Invoices for Stock Receipts posted automatically from Inventory module
• Creditor Transaction Change facility to allow changes to:
General Ledger Allocations
Invoice Date and Due Dates
• Recurring Sundry Payment/Bank Deduction creation and posting
• Transfer Funds between bank accounts
• Default invoice description, amount and General Ledger allocation per Creditor
• Ability to email remittance advices as PDF
• Trial Balance based on invoice dates or due dates (for cash flow planning)
• Transaction Listings
• Multiple Bank Account Reconciliations
• Cash and Cheque deposits batched for each actual deposit for ease of matching with Bank Statements
• Eftpos and Credit Cards batched to match actual Eftpos machine settlements for ease of matching with Bank Statements
• Direct Deposits appear automatically in the Bank Reconciliation transactions list when receipted through the Accounts Receivable module
• Creditor and Sundry payments appear automatically in the Bank Reconciliation transactions list when processed through the Accounts Payable module
• Transactions for reconciliation period displayed and easily “ticked” when matched on the Bank Statement
• Reports available on all transactions or just presented or unpresented transactions
• Bank Reconciliation can be “rolled” on a daily, weekly or monthly basis once balanced
• Import transactions from your bank accounts and automatically match them with the bank reconciliation transactions
• Business Activity Statement figures are calculated for the nominated date range
• Transactions are totalled by GST Applicable and GST Free status
• Capital Purchases are automatically calculated from invoices for asset items
• List of transactions used in each figures calculations easily available
• Wages are automatically calculated for the latest reporting month
• Easy to follow screen display and print of figures for use in completing BAS on-line
• Employee timesheets with unlimited hour rate codes, extra pay codes, allowances and deductions.
• Multiple Cost Centres per Employee timesheet
• Multiple pay rates per Employee – normal, award, alternate and extra
• Recurring timesheets per Employee
• Import timesheets from a popular Time and Attendance system
• Print or email payslips for Employees
• Validation reports by department and Employee
• Cost Centre Analysis reports by departments and Employee
• Entitlements calculated for Holiday, Sick/Personal and Long Service Leave
• Superannuation calculations SGL plus After Tax and Salary Sacrifice Employee contributions
• Superannuation payments to unlimited Super Funds using Westpac’s ClickSuper transfer
• Integrates with General Ledger, Accounts Payable and Bank Reconciliation modules
• Creates standard ABA file for bank transfer of pays to Employee bank accounts
• Multiple bank accounts per Employee with fixed amounts to additional accounts
• Print or email End of Year Payment Summaries and EMPDUPE file creation for the ATO
• Reports available for pay history and entitlement accruals, current values and leave taken
• Roster creation from Employee availability. Employees are set as working and the start, end times and breaks are confirmed.
• Roster Review – Visual display to more easily see employee shifts and review overlaps and breaks.
• Copy Roster – A department’s roster can be copied to a future date for one day or a week at a time if times are similar.
• Daily messages can be entered to remind the manager what is on that day when setting the roster.
• Public holidays are also flagged on this screen. This ensures that public holiday pay rates are used for costing. There is also an option to display any booked functions via the functions diary.
• The Weekly Roster can be displayed with graphs showing the number of hours rostered per day and the cost of each day’s roster as a visual guide for the relative hours and cost per day. The Roster can be printed (with or without costs) and each Employee can receive their roster by email at the click of a button.
• Clock On and Off – The screen used by employees to clock on and off. This will also be available from each of the Point of Sale touch screens for convenience.
• Daily Timesheet – Allows the manager to approve the shifts worked. Hours worked and cost centres allocated can be adjusted if necessary. This information is used to build the weekly payroll through the Import Timesheets option.
• Import Timesheets in Payroll consolidates the daily approved timesheets for each employee into the weekly payroll data ready for processing without the need for any intervention
• Timesheets they can be adjusted after importing (eg for sick leave or annual leave etc) if necessary.
• Unlimited Asset items
• Unlimited Asset Categories and Locations
• Easy to add new assets and to dispose of end of life assets with profit/loss calculated
• Reports on Assets and Values by Category and Locations
• Monthly Depreciation calculates with one click of the mouse
• Monthly Depreciation posted to appropriate General Ledger accounts with one click of the mouse
• Monthly rollover adds to year-to-date depreciation reducing current written down values
• End of Year rollover adds to accumulated depreciation and clears year-to-date depreciation