Golf Competition Management
Infopower first developed the Golf Competition Management Module in the mid-1990s in close consultation with major Golf Clubs and industry organisations to provide a system suitable and relevant to this market sector.
Since then the Golf Module has seen two very significant changes both brought about by the introduction of the national handicapping system by Golf Australia through its Golflink partner in 1999 and then in January 2014 with the change to the Slope handicapping system.
Both of these events involved extensive software development to comply with the requirements and be accredited by Golf Australia as a Tier3 Provider. Infopower is proud to hold this accreditation status.
Below is list of the main functions and features of the Golf Competition Management Module.
• Accredited Tier3 Golflink Provider
• Fully automated Golflink interface processing
• Golflink Start of Day and Away Scores processed automatically at 4:00am each day
• Individual and Group Competitions
• Personalised Score Card Printing with all course details and player’s daily handicap
• Leaderboard display with real-time scores interspersed with optional promotional displays
• Touch screen kiosk for hole by hole score entry by Members
• Member kiosk for competition bookings and previous results display
• Internet Booking options
• Competition Winners/Results posted to website
• Prize allocation and ball rundown
• Prizes posted to Member Trophy account option
• Social play timesheets
• Social play score card printing with receipt details for play and carts
• Member Golf Rounds Statistics
• Visitor Golf Rounds Statistics per day of the week
• Competition and Green fee interface to the POS and score card printing
• Fully integrated with the Membership system